Information Box Group
PERC’s activities include:
- Providing access to expertise, timely support, resources and tools
- Strategic advice in response to consultation requests.
- Engagement with researchers funded through the INSPIRE-PHC research program
- Evaluation of patient engagement within INSPIRE-PHC and serve to extend the reach of the group locally, nationally, and internationally to enhance patient engagement in primary health care research.
- PERC Board members contribute to planning the annual Trillium PHC Research Day and evaluate oral and poster presentations to select winners of the Patients’ Choice awards.